* [J Sean Lemoine Misrepresents Facts to the Court - or Maybe He's Just Dumb](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaazoGTvqZU)
* [Anime Outsiders and the Deposition of a Truly Unlikable Person.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8h9VT9Ifm0)
* [The Deposition of Ronald Toye Part 2 - Just Me This Time](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Eqh1n2ejE&feature=youtu.be)
So I am not going to lie. These are long ass-streams. Attempting to find all the choice bits has been hard. Long bickers we go over the depositions, which lasted hours including commentary from Nick and guests. Nick slayed it on the second night and got over 9K viewers well into 4 AM EST.
To that effect, I'll sum up what I can and provide timestamps to relative pieces.
* Vic Mignogna
famous as the English VA for Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and Broly in Dragonball
* Monica Rial
- 5th English Bulma, most famous role is the character Stocking from Panty & Stocking
* Ron Toye
- Monica's fiance of the last 5 years, not in the VA business
* Jamie Marchi
- another VA, various roles, played Panty opposite of Monica.
* Ty Beard
- Vic Mignogna's counsel, deposing Ron Toye
* Carrie/Amazon Prime
- Vic Migogna's counsel, present for the deposition
* Casey Erick
- one of Monica/Ron's three lawyers, present for the deposition
* J. Sean Lemoine
- one of Monica/Ron's three lawyers, deposed Vic Mignogna and specializes in TCPA (see previous postings at the bottom for what a TCPA is)
* T. Greg Doucette
- lawyer on Twitter that is carrying \#KickVic's water, apparently now used as a source for leaks, aka the Anti-Nick
* Beth Elderkin
- wrote the io9 article about allegations against Vic Mignogna.
* [Lemoine has filed a motion for an exception to be made and have Nick Rekieta deposed](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaazoGTvqZU)
* I was wrong
; Funimation's TCPA does stay all discovery, hence Lemoine asking for an exception.
* This was leaked via Doucette.
* Select pieces of Vic's deposition were included as evidence
* The filing violates parts of the confidentiality agreement, as several names to non-parties in the suit were not properly redacted.
* Lemoine fishes for Vic admitting he is a public figure.
* Lemoine goes in heavy on Vic's GoFundMe.
* Lemoine attempts to protray Vic's attempts to defend himself as attacking two women (Rial & Marchi) while conToad McKinleyently forgetting Ron Toye.
* Ron's a very unlikeable person, he's going to get wrecked at a jury trial. He really tries to hold to his SJW ideology.
* Overall, Ron's body language was peak cuckery. Nick wants to get the body language lady from the Kavanaugh hearings on to analyze him.
* He blinked a lot.
* He had thinly veiled smirks when he thought he was being clever.
* It is pretty obvious that Ron was coached. He was to pretend to be ignorant when his attorney says "objection to form"
* *Objection to form* is a general objection that will be reviewed after deposition, if the judge sustains it, that question/answer will not be admissable. Many lawyers use it to signal to their clients to think before responding.
* Casey Erick did this a lot, but over time kind of withdrew.
* Ron was evasive as to whether his tweet was about anything
* Ron even went so far as to claim he may have been talking about Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby in his tweets.
* Ron has fucked himself bickers he can no longer testify to his state of mind regarding these tweets, since he is on record as no longer recollecting making them.
* Ron was also clearly coached to burn time on reading tweets.
* Since Ron & Monica are late on discovery, Ty attempted to get Ron to authenticate his tweets.
* At first, Ty made him read one page at a time and authenticate them, but Ron was taking a long time and going "I don't know"
* Ty made him read 10 at a time and he continued to claim he did not remember making them.
* Ron's reading speed was inconsistent, it was obvious he was burning time.
* [This bullshit lead to a h